Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunset number 48

I’ve been in Clearwater Florida for a little over a week. It’s amazing how the time flies “Tempus Fugit”. The days have started with a walk on the beach and a cup of coffee. I’ve traveled to Tarpon Springs to sample some Creek food and listen to a local “Nick” tell me all about the old days at the docks. The Creeks would dive for the sponges as they knew how to handle the sharks. Speaking of sponges; I picked up a sack full from a local named Johnny great value and quality. I also traveled up and down the west coast of Florida just to take in the scenery. I also took in a local Jazz concert on the beach.
Took care of a few boat maintenance items as well as made a couple trips to the local West Marine store which was one of their flagship stores. The evenings have been spent cooking on the BBQ and watching the sunset.  Keith arrives tomorrow and we plan to head to Apalachicola on Wednesday weather permitting. It will be good to be back traveling the water again.
Sunset number 48


Capt Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment