Sunday, June 3, 2012

Final Summary and blog close out


 
Trip was 54 days/sunsets however you choose to keep count. We traveled a total of 3,409 miles and burned 6,700 gallons of fuel with just at 190 actual engine hours. It truly was a trip of a life time filled with beauty and adventure that words cannot describe.  Would I do it again?? Yes in a heartbeat.  Keith has an expression that he uses each morning “Are you ready for another fun filled action packed day on the water”. The answer to that is yes!!!!!!!!!!

My plan is to combine all my pictures and data into a power point slide presentation which I’d be happy to share at some point once complete.

As to my next blog and or trip I’ll let you know. All for now and thanks to GOD and all those that made this happen.
Good Bye for now
Capt Dan

1 comment: